Smithsonian Space 20 oz. Heat Reactive Ceramic Mug
For any pre-order information or questions please contact Customer Service.
Enjoy your favorite warm beverage from Vandor's unique heat reactive mug featuring the stunning image of the NGC 604, the largest region of star formation in the nearby galaxy M33, in its first deep, high-resolution view in X-rays. This composite image from Chandra X-ray Observatory data (colored blue), combined with optical light data from the Hubble Space Telescope (red and green), shows a divided neighborhood where some 200 hot, young, massive stars reside.
- Order Increment: 4
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 4 x 4" h
- Product: 61068
- UPC: 191681005672
- For case pack discounts and quantities please contact Customer Service
- Made from high-quality stoneware
- Heat reactive design changes when filled with hot liquid
- Comes in a full-color gift box
- Do not microwave
- Hand wash only