Terms & Conditions
Thank you for your interest in Vandor, the market leader in fun, high-quality lifestyle products for pop culture fans of all ages. Vandor introduces over 150 new on-trend beverage ware, tabletop, home décor and tote products annually for distribution through the finest retailers. We welcome the opportunity to work with you.
USD $250 net wholesale for a new opening order; USD $250 net wholesale for a re-order. Products must be ordered in specified order increments.
Purchases made with the intent to sell on the internet must be pre-authorized, as Vandor has made commitments to its licensors regarding certain internet retailers.
Vandor will manage backorders of USD $100 or more.
Vandor will extend payment terms to customers who establish a good payment record and order volume. To apply for credit, please do the following:
- Place two orders by credit card, wire transfer, or pre-payment.
- Purchase a minimum of USD $5,000 in a 12-month period.
- For our credit application form please contact email@example.com
The Vandor Accounting team will review your application and notify you of their decision. If credit is established, any significant credit increase will require authorization from Vandor Accounting.
We do not anticipate any payment issues and are trusting that our approved terms customers pay in accordance with our agreement. However, please note that failure to pay in a timely manner will result in the following:
- Discontinuation of credit terms indefinitely.
- A call by your sales representative or Vandor Accounts Receivable specialist. The sales person responsible for your account will have two weeks to work with you on a payment resolution. If the sales person fails to reach an acceptable resolution, your credit card will be billed.
- After 60 days past due, transfer of the outstanding balance to a third-party collection agency, notification to the credit bureaus, and termination of business with Vandor.
If you find a discrepancy on your order, contact our Customer Service department (800.755.5966) within 7 days of receipt of your merchandise along with all necessary pictures. After 7 days, no returns or adjustments will be made.
Authorization to return products must be obtained from our Customer Service department. Merchandise must be returned in its original condition. Any package returned to use without an authorization number clearly marked on the outside of the carton will be returned to you at your own expense.
If the return is due to incorrect product selection or shipping on our part, no restocking fee will be charged. If the return is unrelated to a shipping error, a restocking fee of $5 per item will be charged.
Shipping & Handling
Customers pay freight on all orders both Domestic and International. For International orders, the customer will be responsible for all duties, fees and taxes.
Vandor will do everything possible to ensure that your order is processed with urgency. If poor weather or unexpected circumstances, orders may be delayed in delivery and should be expected as such. Vandor is not responsible for delays under these circumstances.
Flat Rate Shipping to the Continental US: 15% of merchandise total before any program or customer discounts.